Dynasty Power trades electricity and gas across North America. Dynasty is active in all the major power trading markets including CAISO, IESO, ISO-NE, NYISO, PJM, MISO, SPP, AESO, and ERCOT.
The role is a key role for the gas trading desk, focusing on driving the value on the short-term optimization and analysis. The individual will drive the supply and demand fundamentals analysis and modelling in North American gas markets in order to produce meaningful and strategic reports.
- Develop and maintain various gas models
- Develop and innovate fundamentals reports
- Ensure modelling and reporting consistency
- Understanding of the Trading Desk requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Finance, or Economics or related fields
- An outstanding academic record
- Proven experience in an analytical role within the North American energy markets
- Proven experience in a Fundamentals Analyst role for gas market
- Experience in building statistical forecasting models using a National Supply Stack model, a Demand forecasting model and a stochastic pricing engine in Gas and Power markets
- Excel, SQL, and Python or other programming skills and a working capacity to use statistical software packages such as Tableau and R